Please complete our Patient Survey
If there is a possibility of inclement weather, always call the office prior to appointment to confirm we are open/closed or on a delayed opening.
Monday – Thursday: 8:15 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am– 4 pm
For appointments call 919-220-7546 or complete the online request form. Our office visits are by appointment only, and we make every effort to stay on time.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult to all appointments (even teenagers). If an adult (listed on the minor release form) is not with the minor the appointment will be rescheduled. The minor release form must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian in the office (no faxes or emails allowed) and a copy of the legal paperwork provided so a copy may be added to the chart.
You can manage many of your RDD services online beginning with an appointment request.
The Patient Portal gives you access to update your demographics and health history, see upcoming appointments, send & receive messages with staff (24 hr. turnaround), as well as view your clinical summary & pathology reports
Access your lab results online. Just choose the company used for your lab tests:
We will try to notify you with a reminder call or email at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. We require a 24 hour business day notice in advance if you are unable to keep your routine appointment, a 48 hour business day notice for surgery appointments and a 2 week notice for laser appointments. The fee for late cancellations and no shows are typically $50.00, $100.00 for surgery appointments and forfeiture of prepayment for laser treatment or consult.
RDD in Health & Healing in the Triangle
Previous Issues featuring RDD providers:
- October 2014 – Is your Skin Reflecting High Levels of Stress?
- August 2014 – Treating Chronic Skin Diseases
- June 2014 – Healthier Skin and Weigh Loss
- April 2014 – Men Less Compliant When Caring for Skin
- February 2014 – Solving Puzzles of the Skin
- December 2013 – Many Aspects of Balance
- October 2013 – Early Detection of Skin Cancer
- August 2013 – The Challenge of End-of-Life
- February 2013 – Caution: Use Internet Information With Care